- 3cm Ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 1 tps ground coriander
- 2 tps garam masala
- 1 tbs tomato puree
- 1 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
- 1 400g tin chickpeas drained
- 300ml water
- 1 tbs agave syrup
- 4 poppadoms, to serve
- Chopped coriander
- 600g cauliflower or Ordinary Rice
- 1/2 tps tumeric
- Fry the ginger in oil over a medium-low heat in a frying pan for a few minutes. Add the spices and tomato puree raise the heat and fry for 2 mins.
- Add the tinned tomatoes, drained chickpeas and water, simmer for approx 10 mins
- Chop the cauliflower into rough pieces or make a fine rice using a food processor. Put the rice on a tea towel and squeeze to remove any moisture. Fry with the tumeric in a frying pan for 7 mins.
- Mix the cauliflower leaves into the tomato sauce and boil for a further 5 mins. Season with agave and salt to taste.
- Cook the poppadoms according to pack instructions.
- Sprinkle the coriander leaves over the dish and serve with cauliflower rice