- 4-8 tortilla wraps
- smoked tortilla chips
- 80g small leaf salad
- sriracha or spicy tomato salad
- Olive oil for frying
- 200g brown or white rice
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 400g tin of tomatoes
- 1 cup of water
- 400g tin of kidney beans, drained
- 5 tbs nutritional yeast (optional)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Avocados
- 1/2 - 1 Bunch of Coriander finely chopped
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 200ml coconut water
- To make the rice heat a saucepan over a medium heat and add the rice, herbs and spices frying for 1 minute while stirring.
- Mix in the tomatoes and water and cook according to the instructions on the rice packet until the rice is soft. Dilute with more water if it seems dry.
- Mix in the beans and season with salt and pepper to taste, nutritional yeast optional.
- Remove the stones from the avocados and mash the flesh. Then mix with the coriander, including the stalks, the lime juice and coconut water to form a smooth dressing. Season to taste.
- Warm up the tortillas if you have time.
- Put the bean rice on the wraps and sprinkle the coconut chips before rolling
- Serve with the avocado dressing.